FARM & RANCH - HORSE STALL SIGNS - FREE SHIPPING
You will love our Custom Horse Stall signs with a quilt block design. The quilt block is painted to match the tack color of your your horse so if you horse has a red halter and lead line, then request the quilt block to be red. This comes in really handy if you have multiple horses. The painted barn quilt colored pattern will help everyone keep the tack organized.
SIGN PRODUCTION PROCESS
- Indoor Signs - We use high-quality flat interior paints and stains, as well as a high quality satin polyurethane coating which helps protect and draw out the deeper hues of the color. You may choose a weathered and aged look by selecting the distressed option above.
- Sheltered Signs - We use high-quality flat exterior paints and stains, as well as 3 coats of high quality exterior satin polyurethane coating which helps protect and draw out the deeper hues. You may choose a weathered and aged look by selecting the distressed option above.
- Exposed Outdoor Signs - We use 3 coats of high grade exterior primer and three to four coats of the highest grade Low Luster/Satin exterior paint. I do NOT apply any polyurethane on these signs as no polyurethane will stand up to weather elements and over a short time, will just crack, yellow, and peel. We DO NOT recommend any distressing on exposed signs. It is important that all wood surfaces are sealed and protected for years of enjoyment.
- You may choose from any of our colors listed above. All lettering will be either black or white, however, we welcome special letter color requests.
- If you have a different color in mind for your sign, please visit Benjamin Moore Paints. Send us the color number and name your interested in. There may be a $10 up-charge for non-stocked colors.
PRODUCTION TIME FOR SIGNS
- PRODUCTION TIME: 4 TO 7 DAYS
- SHIPPING TIME: 3 TO 4 DAYS
PRODUCTION TIME FOR CUSTOM SIGNS
- PRODUCTION TIME: 14 TO 30 DAYS
- SHIPPING TIME: 5 TO 14 DAYS
© Sunny Slope Farms, April Sembrat. All rights reserved. The purchase of this item does not transfer reproduction rights. You may share my work on your blog and other social media sites, but please credit Sunny Slope Farms and include a link to our website shop. Please DO NOT use my images for any other reason without obtaining my written permission.